Happily Ever Afters Are Just A Book Away

Happily Ever Afters Are Just A Book Away

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Tattoo Tuesday #tattootuesday



It's Tattoo Tuesday!

This is the tattoo my daughter and I got together a few months ago:




I think it's almost time for another one. I can't decide between:


Black rabbit contour tattoo Wallpaper:
bunny 1

 

Hey, I found this really awesome Etsy listing at https://www.etsy.com/listing/200809620/temporary-tattoo-rabbit-tattoo-animal:
bunny 2


bunny tattoo @David Harris I like this one better :) But I'm still looking...:
bunny 3


cupcake:
cupcake 1

Top 10 Cupcake Tattoo Designs | StyleCraze:
cupcake 2


 I love this for a literary tattoo.  Maybe someday:


Dark Tower Ink: KA IS LIKE THE WIND:




 What do you think? Which one should I do next?

~Margaret








No comments:

Post a Comment